YESO YG rápido / QUICK-SETTING PLASTER
B1 CONSTRUCTION PLASTER (UNE-EN 13279-1)
Quick-setting manual plaster indicated mainly for interior trim of walls and ceilings. Can also be used in construction work as a bonding agent for interior partition walls or other construction elements such as frames or sockets.
– Using a clean container, mix equal parts clean water to the powder, allow it to moisten, then knead the mixture manually. Leave the paste for five minutes and stir briefly. It will now be ready for use.
HOW TO USE
– Prepare the surface ensuring it is free of dust and loose particles, rough spots, oil stains and other residues that may reduce its adhesion.
– Recommended thickness 1mm – 5mm
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– It is not advisable to apply the product during wet weather as this may have adverse effects.
DECORATING AND FINISHING
– This product must dry naturally. it is not advisable to dry the plaster artificially using air cannons or other devices.
– It is advisable to apply a primer before painting to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed and used before a new sack is opened.
Purity Index >75%
Plaster/water ratio Saturation
Working time 5-10 minutes
0.2 mm sieve retention 30-35%
Flexural strength 2.3N/mm2
Compressive strength 2.5-3.0N/mm2
Surface hardness >70 Shore C units
Fire class A1
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
Supplied in 20kg bags in pallets of 64 bags.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.