B4 LIGHTENED CONSTRUCTION PLASTER (UNE-EN 13279-1)
PERLISCAYOLA® MACHINE is a high-performance product principally composed of E-35 plaster and expanded Perlite. Due to its considerable thermal and acoustic insulation qualities, it improves the general insulating conditions compared to traditional plasters and allows a fine or rough (stucco type) finish.
HOW TO USE
– Prepare the surface ensuring it is free of dust and loose particles, rough spots, oil stains and other residues that may reduce its adhesion.
– It is recommended to moisten the application surface with water or apply a regulating primer if the absorption of the surface is very high.
– In the case that the support is too smooth, a product that favours adhesion should be applied.
– Project regulating the flow of water to obtain a consistent and workable paste.
– Smooth using an aluminium ruler to obtain a flat surface.
– Small imperfections may be cut off using a steel blade.
– Apply MAX FINE for the perfect finish.
– The recommended thickness of the coat is between 1cm-2cm.
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– It is not advisable to apply the product during wet weather as this may have adverse effects.
DECORATING AND FINISHING
– This product must dry naturally. it is not advisable to dry the plaster artificially using air cannons or other devices.
– It is advisable to apply a primer before painting to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed and used before a new sack is opened.
Purity Index >80%
Plaster/water ratio 80%-85% plaster / 10%-15% water
Setting time (start) >50 minutes
Bulk density 500-550kg/m3
Flexural strength 1N/mm2
Compressive strength >2N/mm2
Surface hardness >45 Shore C units
Fire class A1
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
** Thermal conductivity coefficient 0.18 λ(W/mK)
Supplied in 20kg bags in pallets of 60 bags.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.