B1 CONSTRUCTION PLASTER (UNE-EN 13279-1)
MECAGYPS® G is single-layer mechanical projection plaster indicated for interior trim of walls and ceilings. Due to its high surface hardness it is suitable for corridors, schools, hospitals, etc.
HOW TO USE
– Prepare the surface ensuring it is free of dust and loose particles, rough spots, oil stains and other residues that may reduce its adhesion.
– It is recommended to moisten the application surface with water or apply a regulating primer if the absorption of the surface is very high.
– In the case that the support is too smooth, a product that favours adhesion should be applied.
– Project regulating the flow of water to obtain a consistent and workable paste.
– Smooth using an aluminium ruler to obtain a flat surface.
– Small imperfections may be cut off using a steel blade.
– Apply MAX FINE for the perfect finish.
– The recommended thickness of the coat is between 1cm-2cm.
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– It is not advisable to apply the product during wet weather as this may have adverse effects.
DECORATING AND FINISHING
– This product must dry naturally. it is not advisable to dry the plaster artificially using air cannons or other devices.
– It is advisable to apply a primer before painting to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed.
Purity Index >70%
Plaster/water ratio 55% plaster / 45% water
Setting time (start) 120-150 minutes
Setting time (end)** 270-360 minutes
Surface hardness >70 Shore C units
Fire class A1
Compressive strength ≥2N/mm2
Flexural strength ≥1N/mm2
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
** Setting time on traditional surfaces (ceramic brick and concrete) from the projection.
*** Thermal conductivity coefficient 0.26 λ(W/mK)
Supplied in 25kg bags in pallets of 48 bags and in bulk.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.