B4 LIGHTENED CONSTRUCTION PLASTER (UNE-EN 13279-1)
MAX PLUS is a plaster-based product, lightened with Perlite for high whiteness, for single-layer manual application as coating on horizontal and vertical walls. Due to its high Perlite content, it significantly improves thermal and acoustic insulation conditions when compared to traditional plasters.
High performance product.
HOW TO USE
– Prepare the surface ensuring it is free of dust and loose particles, rough spots, oil stains and other residues that may reduce its adhesion.
– It is recommended to moisten the application surface with water or apply a regulating primer if the absorption of the surface is very high.
– In the case that the support is too smooth, a product that favours adhesion should be applied.
Using a clean container, mix equal parts clean water to the powder, allow it to moisten, then knead the mixture manually. Leave the paste for five minutes and stir, preferably using a mechanical whisk. It will now be ready for use.
– The recommended thickness of the coat is between 1cm-2cm.
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– It is not advisable to apply the product during wet weather as this may have adverse effects.
DECORATING AND FINISHING
– This product must dry naturally. it is not advisable to dry the plaster artificially using air cannons or other devices.
– It is advisable to apply a primer before painting to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed.
Purity Index >80%
Plaster/water ratio 85%-90% plaster / 10%-15% water
Setting time (start) >50 minutes
Bulk density 500-550 Kg/m3
Compressive strength >2.0N/mm2
Flexural strength >1N/mm2
Surface hardness >45 Shore C units
Adhesion > 0.1N/mm2
Fire class A1
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
Supplied in 20kg bags in pallets of 60 bags.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.