MAX FINO 25Kg. / 10Kg.
C6 PLASTER FOR FINE COAT APPLICATIONS (UNE-EN 13279-1)
MAX FINE is a special plaster of high purity and high whiteness that provides a fine finish and is easy to sand. It can be used on manually-applied plasters, projection plasters, plasterboard and Ladriyeso®.
HOW TO USE
MAX FINO should be applied once the plaster layer is set (approximately four hours under normal temperature and humidity conditions).
– Using a clean container, mix equal parts clean water to the powder, allow it to moisten, then knead the mixture manually or with a mechanical whisk. Leave the paste for five minutes and stir, preferably using a mechanical whisk. It will now be ready for use.
– Apply manually with a spatula or plaster trowel on the surface, forming a homogeneous layer.
– The recommended thickness of the coat is between 1cm-5cm.
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– It is not advisable to apply the product during wet weather as this may have adverse effects.
DECORATING AND FINISHING
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– It is advisable to apply a primer before painting to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure the plaster layer is dry and free of dust particles before applying paint.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed.
Purity Index >56%
Plaster/water ratio 60%-65% plaster / 35%-40% water
Mixed water ≤6.2%
Setting time (start) 90 minutes
Fineness (800 µm sieve) 0%
Fineness (200 µm sieve) <0.2%
Compressive strength 5.0N/mm2
Flexural strength 1.4N/mm2
Surface hardness 65 Shore C units
Fire class A1
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
Supplied in 25kg bags in pallets of 48 bags.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.