C6 SKIM COAT PLASTER (UNE-EN 13279-1)
GOTELIS® is designed for interior work, plasters, plasterboard, plastic paints and bricks. Suitable for smoothing stucco ceilings or rough surfaces. Can be applied as a thin or thick layer, even on surfaces with poor absorbency, and provides great adhesion. The finish is smooth with good whiteness and hardness.
Apply GOTELIS once the plaster layer has set, approximately four hours under normal conditions of temperature and humidity.
HOW TO USE
Using a clean container, mix equal parts clean water to the powder, allow it to moisten, then knead the mixture manually. Leave the paste for five minutes and stir briefly. It will now be ready for use. Apply manually with a spatula or plastering trowel on the surface to be treated, in a homogeneous layer.
– Recommended thickness 1-5mm
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– It is not advisable to apply the product during wet weather as this may have adverse effects.
DECORATION AND FINISHING
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– It is advisable to apply a primer prior to painting in order to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure the plaster layer is dry and free of dust particles before applying paint.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed.
Purity index ≥56%
Plaster/water ratio 55%-60% plaster / 40%-45% water
Working time (minutes) 60-70
Fineness (100 μm sieve) <1% Compressive strength > 5.0 N / mm2
Flexural strength > 3.0 N / mm2
Surface hardness > 70 Shore C units
Fire class A1
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
Supplied in 15kg bags in pallets of 72 bags.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.
han sido diseñados.