E-35 GELSA CERAMIC PLASTER
PLASTER CONGLOMERATE (UNE-EN 13279-1)
E-35 GELSA CERAMIC PLASTER® is a hemihydrate plaster manufactured from high purity natural gypsum ore. It is used for the creation of moulds in the ceramic industry, the manufacture of decorative plaster products and also to add density to plastic paints.
HOW TO USE
Using a clean container, mix equal parts clean water to the powder, allow it to moisten, then knead the mixture manually. Leave the paste for five minutes and stir briefly. It will now be ready for use.
DECORATION AND FINISHING
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– It is advisable to apply a primer prior to painting in order to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure the plaster layer is dry and free of dust particles before applying paint.
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed.
Purity Index > 92%
Plaster/water ratio 80% plaster / 20% water
Working time 15-25 minutes
0.2 mm sieve retention <0.02% Flexural strength 3.5-4.0 N/mm2 Compressive strength 8-9 N/mm2 Surface hardness > 75 Shore C units
Fire class A1
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
Supplied in 25kg bags in pallets of 48 bags and in bulk.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.