E-35 GELSA PLASTER
PLASTER CONGLOMERATE (UNE-EN 13279-1)
E-35 GELSA PLASTER® is used for the creation of all types of prefabrications (plaster planels, cornices, mouldings, ceilings, plaster walls, Ladriyeso®, etc.), the affixing of these elements, and for retouching and finishing work.
HOW TO USE
All materials must be clean of dust and particles, rough spots, oil stains and residues of any agents that can reduce adhesion.
Using a clean container, pour equal measures of clean water and the powder. Allow the mixture to moisten and proceed to knead the mixture manually. Let the paste stand for five minutes and then stir. The paste will now be ready to use.
DECORATION AND FINISHING
– Ensure to follow any guidelines indicated by the paint manufacturer.
– It is advisable to apply a primer prior to painting in order to regulate surface absorption.
– Ensure the plaster layer is dry and free of dust particles before applying paint.
– The temperature during application should not be lower than 5ºC or above 40ºC.
– The relative humidity should not exceed 70%.
– It is not advisable to apply the product during wet weather as this may have adverse effects.
– Store the product in a dry environment where it is not in contact with the ground.
– Once a package has been opened it is recommended that it be sealed.
Purity Index > 92%
Plaster/water ratio 80% plaster / 20% water
Working time 13-20 minutes
0.2 mm sieve retention 0.1%
Flexural strength 3.5-4.0 N / mm2
Surface hardness > 70 Shore C units
Fire class A1
*Usage times may vary according to factors such as: water/plaster ratio, temperature, water pH, support type, etc.
Supplied in 25kg bags in pallets of 48 bags and in bulk.
ESYEDEBRO S.L. advises against the use of its products for applications other than those for which they have been especially designed.